[Maths-Education] FW: Kieran Egan

Anne Watson anne.watson at edstud.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 16:40:26 BST 2006

Dear All UK colleagues

On May 11th Kieran Egan is giving a formal seminar here.  During the
afternoon before the seminar he will be having informal seminars with
various groups.  One of these groups will be focusing on maths ed.  If you
would like to be included in this please get in touch with me - but the
group will be kept small so it can be a really productive discussion.  So -
please also describe your interest in his work and I shall use a combination
of first-come-first-serve and constructing a lively group.

His website is at : http://www.educ.sfu.ca/kegan/

Thanks

Anne

Dr Anne Watson, M.A., M.Sc., D.Phil

Reader in Mathematics Education

Department of Educational Studies (www.edstud.ox.ac.uk)

University of Oxford

15 Norham Gardens

Oxford

OX2 6PY

Fellow and Tutor for Admissions, Linacre College

(www.linacre.ox.ac.uk)

phone: 44 1865 274024

fax: 44 1865 274027

email: anne.watson at edstud.ox.ac.uk