[Maths-Education] KALEIDOSCOPE Postgraduate Conference in Cambridge - 2 June 2006

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 22 14:26:07 BST 2006

Dear Colleague,

At the University of Cambridge, we are organizing a postgraduate
educational research symposium on 2nd June. We hope to receive proposals
from students working on mathematics education related topics. In case you
have any students who might be interested in presenting/attending our
conference I would really appreciate if you could forward this message to
them. In addition, if it is possible, I would like to ask you to display a
poster (attached) onto your department's notice board. Further information
about the Kaleidoscope conference can be found on the following website:

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~zl221/KALEIDOSCOPE-2006.htm

Thank you for your help in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Zsolt Lavicza

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge, Queens' College
    Phone (m): +44 7962 488 222
          (h): +44 1223 740 274
    E-mail:    zl221 at cam.ac.uk
               lavicza at umich.edu