[Maths-Education] Invitation to Cambridge presentation onGeoGebra

Dave Wilson D.Wilson at mmu.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 17:23:03 BST 2005

On 29 Sep 2005, at 11:03, Dave Pratt wrote:
about presentations of GeoGebra

> ************************************
> This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education
> email discussion list.
> Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
> ************************************
> Apparently he is doing one at Manchester and I am trying to arrange
> one for
> Warwick. If I manage to do so, I will post it up on this network.

Has anyone got any details about the possible Manchester event?

Dave

D.Wilson at mmu.ac.uk
Dave at zizek.demon.co.uk
http://s13a.math.aca.mmu.ac.uk

  and for what it is worth;
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read
the Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on
its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer"