[Maths-Education] Invitation to Cambridge presentation onGeoGebra

Anne Haworth achaworth at djandac.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 00:37:05 BST 2005

Hello Dave and all

Markus Hohenwarter will be giving a presentation to our trainees on
Tuesday 4 Oct, starting at 1330, in room B4.3 of Humanities Lime Grove
at the University of Manchester. You are welcome to join us! Maps etc
on http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/howtofindus/

Best wishes

Anne

Anne Haworth
Secondary PGCE Mathematics and Fast Track
School of Education
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester