[Maths-Education] Looking for research site in Greece

Dimitris Chassapis dchassap at eled.auth.gr
Thu Nov 24 21:42:00 GMT 2005

Dear Anne
I could probably help if let me know if your student is seeking for a
school in Athens (south Greece) or Thessaloniki (North Greece).
Regards

Dimitris Chassapis
Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education
Secretary of Academic Staff Union of AUTh
School of Education
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
541 24 Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel. +32310 991235