[Maths-Education] Looking for research site in Greece

Anne Watson anne.watson at edstud.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 17:35:32 GMT 2005

Dear All

I am working with a Greek student who is taking a Masters course in
e-learning. She has degrees in maths and music.  She is looking for a school
which has older students in it to evaluate some uses of Cabri, or Autograph
(probably) in an ordinary school setting in Greece, preferably before Easter
2006.  If you know of any such school, or can put me in touch with
mathematics educators who may be able to help I would be very grateful.

Thanks everyone!

Anne Watson