[Maths-Education] Children's Understanding of Maths

Margaret Brown margaret.l.brown at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 17:01:00 GMT 2005

After the correspondence before Christmas , just to let you know that Kath
Hart has asked me to pass on the information:
 Childrens Understanding of Mathematics 11-16 has now been reprinted and
re-published by the firm Antony Rowe of Eastbourne with ISBN number
1-905200-02-1,  price 16.95 sterling. It still has a green cover and should
be available to order from booksellers or direct through Gardners of
Eastbourne who will store them.
Margaret Brown

once a year to me and I will distribute it in the same proportions as in
the past. There will be about £20 expenses off the first lot. People can
order it. If any of the authors wish to buy[ and /or later sell ] privately
,the books have to be ordered through me. The normal retail price is as it
was before £16.98 but authors can have it for £3. 20 plus postage. So if
you want to order privately and then sell at the normal rate or keep the
copies please send me £5 per copy and the address of where the book is to
be sent. I will then pass this onto Rowes. We cannot sell at less and be in
competition. I am not sure we are going to sell very many but if you can
spread the word around that they are now available we stand a better
chance.
Best Wishes for 2005  Kath Hart

Department of Education and Professional Studies
King's College London
Franklin-Wilkins Building
150 Stamford Street
London SE1 9NH
United Kingdom
Tel no:+44 (0)20 7848 3088
Fax no:+44 (0)20 7848 3182
The entrance to the School of Education is on Waterloo Road.
A map of the locality is available at:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/about/maa/sc.html

For more information about Education at King's see
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/education