[Maths-Education] Hart: Children's Understanding of Mathematics

Peter Gates maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:10:29 +0100

I'm checking whether we at nottingham might do a reprint given Kath's
attachment to us! I've pit out feelers so watch this virtual space as they
say.

********************************
********************************
>It's on every maths PGCE reading list I have ever seen (as well as every one
>I have written).
>I don't know of an alternative.
>I wonder if ATM would be interested in obtaining the copyright.
>Liz

The Association of University Teachers has called for a global academic
boycott
of the University of Nottingham. For more information, see
<http://www.aut.org.uk/boycottnottingham>http://www.aut.org.uk/boycottnotti
ngham.

************
Dr Peter Gates
Senior Lecturer
Director of Research Students
School of Education
The University of Nottingham
Wollaton Road
Nottingham
NG8 1BB
Great Britain

1) peter.gates@nottingham.ac.uk (work)
2) peter.gates3@btopenworld.com (personal)

Personal web pages
<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/education/research/research-interests/index.ph
tml?name=gates-peter>http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/education/research/researc
h-interests/index.phtml?name=gates-peter
School of Education web pages:
<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/education>http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/education/
Tel: +44 0115 951 4432 (Work direct line)
Tel: +44 0115 945 2550 (Home)
Tel: +44 0773 0808 353 (Mobile)
Fax: +44 0115 846 6600