[Maths-Education] Hart: Children's Understanding of Mathematics

Liz Bills maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:56:16 +0100

It's on every maths PGCE reading list I have ever seen (as well as every =
one
I have written).
I don't know of an alternative.
I wonder if ATM would be interested in obtaining the copyright.
Liz

Mathematics
*
*