[Maths-Education] Re: flm subscription

Laurinda Brown maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:35:14 +0100

Reply to me personally a flm-editor@bris.ac.uk not to the whole list:

Dear All, it is almost a year to the day that I wrote the message below
to this list. In that year I thought that I had negotiated payment by
Visa for the journal and notification to this effect appeared in one
issue. There are still problems unfortunately with this system being
implemented through the FLM managing office. However, for those of you
who want to subscribe personally (NB institutional would be more - ask
and I'll do the calculation)  to volume 24 (the current issue 1 is the
March issue and is already published) instructions follow:

Subscription including postage from Canada to the UK will be 25 GB
pounds for the three issues of Volume 24.

Send a cheque made out to the University of Bristol for this amount and
send it to me, Laurinda Brown at the University of Bristol, Graduate
School of Education, 35 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1JA.

Send me an e-mail, preferably to flm-editor@bris.ac.uk, to tell me that
you have done this and include in the e-mail your full postal address
so that, when the cheque arrives, I can forward your message to the
office and they will post you a copy of the journal. Wouldn't harm to
include your postal address in your envelope just in case I need it
later and I do tend to delete e-messages when they've been actioned.

This process will save us all having to raise those very expensive
money orders and I will ofset the money against expenses as editor and
account for those with the office in Canada.

With very best wishes for the coming Easter break,

Laurinda Brown
flm-editor@bris.ac.uk