[Maths-Education] vacancies

Appleton, Nigel maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:43:17 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4170C.F9FAB4E0

Dear List Members

We have a number of posts in mathematics education currently advertised,
distributed across our campuses at Ambleside, Carlisle, Lancaster and London
(all UK!). For details please see
http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php
<http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php> . We are one of the
largest providers of initial teacher education in the UK and are looking to
expand our team of mathematics educators.

Regards
Nigel Appleton
Head of Mathematics Education
St Martin's College
Lancaster LA1 3JD
UK
Tel:01524 384470
Fax:01524 384327

*****  CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY DISCLAIMER  *****
Please note the contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the
policies or views of St Martins College. This e-mail message and any
attachments may contain confidential information and should only be accessed
by the intended recipient. If they have come to you in error please advise
the sender by replying to this email and copy your reply to
postmaster@ucsm.ac.uk. In this circumstance you must not disclose, copy,
distribute, use or rely on this email and you should permanently delete it.
Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.
It is advised that you understand and observe this lack of security when
emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we cannot accept responsibility for
email once it has left us. You should ensure that you have a suitable anti
virus system in place and check the email upon receipt.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4170C.F9FAB4E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>vacancies</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Dear List Members</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We have a number of posts in =
mathematics education currently advertised, distributed across our =
campuses at Ambleside, Carlisle, Lancaster and London (all UK!). For =
details please see </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php</FO=
NT></U></A><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">. We are one of the largest =
providers of initial teacher education in the UK and are looking to =
expand our team of mathematics educators.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Regards</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Nigel Appleton</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Head of Mathematics Education</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">St Martin's College</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Lancaster LA1 3JD</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">UK</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Tel:01524 384470</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Fax:01524 384327</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">*****&nbsp; CONFIDENTIALITY &amp; =
SECURITY DISCLAIMER&nbsp; ***** </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please note the contents of this =
e-mail do not necessarily represent the policies or views of St Martins =
College. This e-mail message and any attachments may contain =
confidential information and should only be accessed by the intended =
recipient. If they have come to you in error please advise the sender =
by replying to this email and copy your reply to postmaster@ucsm.ac.uk. =
In this circumstance you must not disclose, copy, distribute, use or =
rely on this email and you should permanently delete it. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Security Warning: Please note that =
this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is =
not a 100% secure communications medium. It is advised that you =
understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us. =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Viruses: Although we have taken steps =
to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we =
cannot accept responsibility for email once it has left us. You should =
ensure that you have a suitable anti virus system in place and check =
the email upon receipt.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4170C.F9FAB4E0--