REPLY: Re: [Maths-Education] ICME10

Paul Ernest maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:29:44 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi Judy

I'm replying to everybody in case it's helpful.

My understanding is that everybody pays for
themselves except for the the very, very few (about
4) plenary speakers who will have been invited and told
they will be supported.

As a a co-organiser of one of the Weds afternoon theme
groups I get no fee reductions, nor do any speakers in our
group.

There are funds to support attendees from developing
countries who need to apply for support. This will not
apply to most Aussies (or Brits)!

Paul
Professor Paul Ernest
Leader of Masters and Doctoral Degree Programmes in
Mathematics Education    Phone: +44-1392-264796
University of Exeter     Secretary: +44-1392-264877
School of Education & LL Fax: +44-1392-264736
Heavitree Road           Email: p.ernest@ex.ac.uk
Exeter  EX1 2LU, UK      Web: http://www.ex.ac.uk/~PErnest/