[Maths-Education] ICT in the UK

Alan Rogerson maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:44:23 +0100

Reply to Peter Osman,
The government has indeed given a substantial national grant to the ICT
group at Chichester, which I visited last year and was most impressed.
Contact either A.Ahmed@ucc.ac.uk or A.Clarkjeavons@ucc.ac.uk, they will also
know of other groups doing significant work in the UK and elsewhere,
Best wishes
Alan Rogerson