[Maths-Education] CME Consultant Writers/Criticals Readers Advert

S.J.Johnston-Wilder maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:12:26 +0000

The Centre for Mathematics Education at The Open University has created a
new Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education for the professional
development of teachers. Further details of the Diploma are on our website

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?Q02E07

We have gained external funding from the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation to
support the writing of two courses to add to the portfolio of course
choices: Developing Geometric Thinking and Developing Statistical Thinking.

We are seeking consultant writers and critical readers to work with
existing members of CME on each of these courses.

Further details are available on
http://www3.open.ac.uk/employment/job-details.asp?id=748

If you have written about learning geometry or learning statistics, and
would be interested in writing with us, please send a CV, the names of 2
referees and a 2 page sample of your writing to Maggie Jenkins
(m.e.jenkins@open.ac.uk) by 5 January 2004.

best wishes

Sue JW