[Maths-Education] To Howard Tanner

Tanner H.F. h.f.tanner@swansea.ac.uk
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:39:16 +0100

Delighted to be quoted.

You might look in the maths book below or the paper from BERA from my
website.

Dr Howard Tanner
University of Wales Swansea
Department of Education
Hendrefoelan
Swansea
SA2 7NB

e-mail:=A0 h.f.tanner@swan.ac.uk
Fax: 01792 298499
Tel:=A0 01792 518642

"Education relieves you of the burden of having to believe everything =
you
are told." --Robert Leamnson

Why not visit my web page on
http://www.swan.ac.uk/education/staff/hftanner/index.html