[Maths-Education] Fwd: [HM] Luis A. Santalo (1911-2001)

Patricio Herbst pgherbst@umich.edu
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:21:33 -0500

This sad piece of news is particularly touching to mathematics
educators of Latin America. Santalo' was a vigorous supporter of
mathematics education scholarship in Argentina and an active member
of CIAEM (IACME) from its beginnings.
May he rest in peace.

--

Dr. Patricio Herbst
Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education

phone 1-734-763-3745
fax 1-734-936-1606
e-mail pgherbst@umich.edu