[Maths-Education] Institute of Mathematics Pedagogy

Alan Selby aselby@cam.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:49:19 -0500

Dear Anne,

I would be very pleased to attend, and if allowed, to
present a few ideas for discussion or criticism,
but I have no funds (at the moment) for traveling.

Alan Selby
Montreal, Canada