[Maths-Education] Institute of Mathematics Pedagogy

Peter Cave petercav@hkucc.hku.hk
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:22:28 +0800

Dear Anne

This sounds interesting.  I would probably only attend for one or two day=
s,
but I would appreciate details.  I don't have too many chances to meet
educators/teachers in the UK now I'm in Hong Kong.  (I expect to be in
Britain during July.)

Peter Cave
Dept of Japanese Studies
University of Hong Kong