[Maths-Education] International directory of Mathematics Educators.

Andrea R. Novembre anovembr@psi.uba.ar
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 05:55:48 -0300

Dear Peter,
There  is a group of researchers from Argentina who should be included in
the directory but are not. Their names are:
- Sadovsky, Patricia
patsadov@mail.retina.ar
CEFIEC - Ciudad Universitaria - Pabell=F3n II (Aula 14) - Ciudad de Bueno=
Aires - Argentina (1428)
Tel: (005411) 4576-3331
- Sessa, Carmen
pirata@dm.uba.ar
CEFIEC - Ciudad Universitaria - Pabell=F3n II (Aula 14) - Ciudad de Bueno=
Aires - Argentina (1428)
Tel: (005411) 4576-3331

- Novembre, Andrea
anovembr@psi.uba.ar
CEFIEC - Rodney 171 Dto. 80 - Ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina (1427)
Tel: (005411) 4576-3331, (005411) 4856-7130

Thank you very much for this service you are providing to all of us.

Prof. Andrea R. Novembre
CEFIEC - Universidad de Buenos Aires
Rodney 171 Dto. 80
Ciudad de Buenos Aires (1427)