[Maths-Education] FW: Giant Abacus available (URGENT) esp. useful for science and maths-learning

John Bibby, MatheMagic/Count On - visit www.counton.org qed@enterprise.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:03:56 +0100

--part1_dc.81e8174.28669a4d_boundary

Venetian Square MAY refer to a multiplication method which is also known as
the lattice method. I vaguely remember reading in a book that lattice method
of multiplication is also known as Venetian Square method.
Dr. Raj Babayan
Math Department
California State University
Northridge, California.

--part1_dc.81e8174.28669a4d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Venetian Square MAY refer to a multiplication method which is also known as
<BR>the lattice method. I vaguely remember reading in a book that lattice method
<BR>of multiplication is also known as Venetian Square method.
<BR>Dr. Raj Babayan
<BR>Math Department
<BR>California State University
<BR>Northridge, California.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_dc.81e8174.28669a4d_boundary--