[Maths-Education] computer programs for primary maths

Robyn Zevenbergen r.zevenbergen@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 07:51:40 +1000

Does anyone know of a program that allows primary presevice students to
undertake questions relating to maths content (at a level for primary school
teaching - probably up to Year 10).

We have a problem with the amount of time that we spend on testing, marking,
resitting of maths content to ensure that students can demonstrate a level
of competence with some basic maths that they will teach.  Rather than
reinvent the wheel, I wondered if anyone knew of such a program.

Robyn

Robyn Zevenbergen
Faculty of Education
Griffith University