[Maths-Education] Money counts..or money talks?

Candia Morgan temscrm@ioe.ac.uk
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:13:21 +0000

There is Marilyn Frankentstein's 'Relearning mathematics' which has
this sort of stuff, though aimed primarily at adult learners.

You may also have seen the article 'Not for the classroom' by Jon
MacKernon in a recent Mathematics Teaching which contains some
provocative statistical sources - though we might want to challenge
the assumption that these are *not* for the classroom.

Candia