[Maths-Education] Tangrams in Flash have a new home

Geoff Dellow geoff@tygh.co.uk
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:28:22 -0800

You may remember that you were interested in the Tangrams movie that we did.

 We've now got a new site for our Flash educational materials. Its also a=
 completely new presentation.

We think that you'll like it.

The biggest development has been our work with primary school children who=
 are working with Flash themselves.

We are researching the opportunities for problem solving and creativity with=
 this software within the context of cross curricular subject projects.=
 Primary schools make this so much easier to organise, though the ideas are=
 equally applicable to secondary school learning.

If this interests you, we are getting some assistance from Macromedia to=
 work in schools and could perhaps work with you.

Our intial work can be seen on our resources page see below!

Please note our new addresses.

Geoff
--

=46ree Multimedia educational materials in Flash
New site at http://www.tygh.co.uk

and make a note, if you like both!

Resources for beginners in Flash :
http://www.tygh.co.uk/resources