[Maths-Education] Computer Algebra in Mathematics Education
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:24:51 +0100
"Computer Algebra in Mathematics Education" is the title of the 4th
International Conference on Derive - TI89/92 at Liverpool John Moores
University, 12th -15th July.
- Best practice sessions by international experts
- Hands-on workshops
- Schools Day Friday 14th
- Applications, assessment, research, and programming of CAS
- Josef Boehm, The Derive User Group, Austria
- Richard Browne, Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, UK
- David Sjostrand, Elof Lindaelv's Gymnasium, Sweden
- David Stoutemyer, Soft Warehouse/TI, USA
Social programme includes Magical Mystery (Beatles) Brewery Tour, Conference
Day Trip and Banquet with live music.
Further details at http://www.cms.livjm.ac.uk/derive2k
Chartwell-Yorke (Mathematics Software and Books)
114 High Street, Belmont, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 8AL, England.
Telephone: (+44) (0)1204 811001 Fax: (+44) (0)1204 811008
Visit our Website at: http://www.chartwellyorke.com