[Xerte] Re: problem with XOT player after upgrade

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Aug 6 20:37:33 BST 2013

This is the old Media Interactions template....  Not sure what happens
to that one after upgrading. I assume it's supposed to use modules/xerte.

Ron, do you know what happens to these LO's after upgrading?

Do the LO's that use the Nottingham template work correctly?

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen