[Xerte] Re: SCORM export -- Maybe some faults in XOT and moodlepatch

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:03:04 BST 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

The header functions in PHP give mixed responses - sometimes the code
works in firefox, but not IE. If you are running an install for
multiple people you might want to check this (in case it has stopped
working in other browsers).

You may find removing the file length parameter will not affect the code.

As for the new folder, export.php needs to be altered to allow for the
new folder in the xerte format.

Pat