[Xerte] Xerte, Flash and Hot Potatoes

Mary Watkins Mary.Watkins at port.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 08:47:58 BST 2011

Hello,
Could the questions below be posted on the Xerte discussion board:

I have imported an interactive exercise that I designed in Flash into an
Xerte Learning Object but the roll over element doesn't work. More info
should appear when users hover over the text but this isn't working when
imported, although the image does flicker briefly.

Also has anyone used Xerte with the Hot Potatoes package? I'd like to
use some of their question formats in Xerte but I'm not sure how to
integrate them together

Many thanks
Mary

Mary Watkins