[Xerte] Importing XOT learning object into Xerte

Brian Finch briananthonyfinch at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 11:31:19 GMT 2011

I came across a video on Youtube explaining how you import a learning object created in Xerte Online Toolkits into the Xerte developers version by double clicking the .rlt file in the folder. However, when I tried that I got a box headed MDM Zinc v2 Error Handler and reporting "Cannot create file c:\users\user\AppData\Temp\Temp1_Filename.zip\learning object.rlt"

Does anybody have any ideas what has gone wrong and what I can do?

Brian Finch                52 Middleway, London NW11 6SG        tel:  44 02(0) 8455 6036     mob: 07773 407383

My blog on corporate governance is at   http://Finchesblog.blogspot.com
On Twitter @finchesblog

My latest book is "Financial Times Briefings: Corporate Governance"
and also in 2011 "Financial Times Briefings: Critical Financial Issues"
In 2010  "How to Write a Business Plan - 3rd edition"
and "Effective Financial Management"
January 2012 "Insolvency: how to avoid it and survive it"