[Xerte] SCORM (Moodle) does not commit?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Mar 22 08:13:47 GMT 2010

I am totally new to Xerte, but I managed to create my first learning
object through the samples and the website. It looks great and VERY
promising for my purposes. I created a simple quiz with 4 questions
using the Quiz template (one of the Possible activities in the Pages
template)  using the latest standalone version (2.10). I enabled Scorm
tracking. I can see in the scripts that score is supposed to be tracked
and how that is done. However, I am not sure how and when the scores are
committed.

In Moodle 1.9, after the fourth question, I get a Restart button. Ta
that point I've got two options: Press restart, or press the Stop button
in Moodle. But I keep getting a score of 0 in Moodle. I tested with a
Scrom 1.2 and a scorm 2004 package.

Any pointers, or sample Learning object is highly appreciated!

Tom

--
Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica