[Xerte] XOT LDAP

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:01:17 GMT 2010

> Could we do a quick “what you’ll
> need” sheet?

Pen, paper, remove sharp objects from room...

To get everyone near the same page to start, I'd suggest including a "set-up" list.

e.g. You'll need blah ftp access to the server, with such and such directories with blah permissions and blah MIME types implemented.

The sort of thing that some folks are going to have to go to an IT dept to do for them, which will take time.

"OK, now that we all have our apron on and trowel in hand..."