[Xerte] Exported Toolkits RLO running locally

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 10:56:36 GMT 2010

I made a fresh template using the "Xerte Online Toolkit" type this
morning and exported it and it worked fine.

There was an issue with the vpt, as a specific example, which will be
addressed on the main site later today.

Obviously the device you run the template on will need flash installed,
and you'll need to accept the warning on security warnings if you run it
outside of a localhost environment, but bar those, yes, it will work
fine, as it does, without the need to rename files.