[Xerte] Pedagogical Patterns (was non coders?)

Peter Pretorius pete.pretorius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:43:40 GMT 2010

Julian,

I share your concern over "Related Patterns" and the difficulty in
maintaining such a section.  I do think it may be valuable to designers.  I
found Bergin's use of it informative and helpful.  You suggested keeping it
externally.  I like that notion.  External, but perhaps connected in some
fashion; maybe as simple as a separate page that's linked to.

- Pete