[Xerte] Elearning Authoring Paper

Mark Berthelemy mark.berthelemy at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:49:30 GMT 2010

Hi fred,
Don't dismiss Elearnity and all corporate elearning as irrelevant to
HE. There's a lot that can be learnt from and by both sectors.
Yes, corporate sector materials can often be awful. But my experiences
of elearning for an online Masters level course in elearning was also
pretty mixed.
Cheers,
Mark

On 2/22/10, Fred Riley <Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Interesting from a corporate training viewpoint. In your view, does it
> have applicability to higher education? I've only been able to skim-read
> so far, but the Suitspeak and reference to "faster and cheaper
> solutions" in the preamble does make me think that it's aimed squarely
> at boardrooms and execs who're after training on the cheap. The name
> "Elearnity" did make me reach for my copy of Dilbert... ;)
>
> Cheers
>
> Fred Riley
> Learning Technologist
> School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, University of Nottingham
> Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf

Sent from my mobile device

Tel: 07922 146 761
Blog: www.learningconversations.co.uk