[Xerte] Xerte Page Templates - TextVideo model font color

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 09:06:27 GMT 2010

Use html:

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Stefan Van
der Vyver
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 8:47 AM
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Xerte Page Templates - TextVideo model font color

Hi there

Can anyone please tell me what property to add or code to insert to make

the text on the textVideo page white?

I've tried label colour, but it doesn't work.
I've opened the textVideo model in Xerte, inserted a "textcolor"
property by clicking on "Add". Didn't work.

I can change a lot of other colors, but I'm not understanding this text
color.

To be as clear as possible, I use the Xerte offline page template. Then
I insert a text Video page. Using the template I type some text that is
displayed next to the video. It is this text that I want in white.

Greatly appreciate help and suggestions.

Thanx

Stefan