[Xerte] Access > Other

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 10:24:38 GMT 2010

I’ve just done a local install, and it works fine, no errors.

The only change between 1 and 1.5 in this area was that I modularised the play, preview and edit functions to allow for the creation of non-xerte modules. That’s why template framework is important.

So I would suggest after this line

}else if(substr($row_play['access_to_whom'],0,5)=="Other"){ (line 304)

You add

Echo “<pre>”;

print_r($row_play);

echo “</pre>”;