[Xerte] drawing stuff with code

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:59:09 GMT 2010

Trying to combine the text object that will be drawn on and the script that calls the function to do the drawing.

There have been a few cases of objects doing things unexpectedly (Wasn't a script attached directly to an interaction one of them?).
And from my mistakes in writing rlo's directly, some funny things have happened.
Sort of like undocumented calls.

I'm trying to have a single icon I can drop on the flow line that will contain both the drawn object and the code that will call the draw.

I doubt it possible, as SCR is probably the only one that calls the interpreter, but I thought I'd ask.

> Subject: RE: [Xerte] drawing stuff with code
> Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:49:17 +0000
> From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
> To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
>
> Sorry: script('debug("hello world")', _level0.engine);
>
> The target is the object whose properties are your script variables,
> i.e. the scope for the script.

>>> myDraw = myIcon.addDraw(0,0,400,400);//adds the drawing area