[Xerte] Text entry setup

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:14:23 GMT 2010

I have a pile of TE's hanging off an interaction all set to accept *
Is there any way once a TE has been used to set it to not trigger again.

This happens:
I use the first TE, and the script underneath executes.
I use the second TE, the script underneath 1 and 2 executes.
etc.

I have tried
TE.type = "dynamic"; //which stops the user from entering anything again, but does not stop the code from re=executing.

TE.phrase = "blahblah"; // which when I debug says it has been changed from * to blahblah, but does not stop the code from re=executing.

I'm stumped.