[Xerte] Multiple LDAP Contexts

David Hallam dhallam at grantham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 11:52:29 GMT 2010

Does any other data needed to be entered as I have tried this and it
seems to break it and does not allow anyone to log on.

I imputed exactly this into the LDAP settings in the admin page, and the
same for all options:

ldap://gc-***.gc.grantham.ac.uk$$$ ldap://gc-***.gc.grantham.ac.uk

389$$$389

password$$$password

CN=adminuser,CN=Users,DC=gc,DC=grantham,DC=ac,DC=uk$$$
CN=adminuser,CN=Users,DC=gc,DC=grantham,DC=ac,DC=uk

OU=Users,OU=College,OU=InterJigsaw,DC=gc,DC=
Organisation,DC=ac,DC=uk$$$OU=Users,OU=Remote,OU=InterJigsaw,DC=gc,DC=
Organisation,DC=ac,DC=uk

sAMAccountName$$$ sAMAccountName

cn=$$$cn=

have removed some stuff for security J

still does not work L

unless I'm being stupid which is probably what I'm doing.