[Xerte] LDAP settings

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:25:52 GMT 2010

Trawling the archives it seems the database.php is a regular culprit.

Maybe the first thing to do would be to download database.php and see if your correct info is in there.

There seems to be 2 regular things that crop up:

1. AS PL mentioned, wrong permissions so the file does not get updated with your info.
2. It's corrupted, e.g. user puts in "mypass" and it shows up as "aamypass", etc (not sure what would cause that one)

Better error handling would be handy, but at least in the interim this might get someone up and running.

Dave