[Xerte] Questions about Templates Error, WYSIWYG, Open Sourcelicense,

Natalie Brown natalie at occumax.com.au
Wed Feb 3 02:55:06 GMT 2010

Very interesting discussion about WYSIWYG and as an occupational
therapist I am always interested to hear about accessibility. I like how
shift + F5 in Xerte lets me move things around but if I could have just
one request re WYSIWYG it would be that I would love a button to click
for bold, bullet points and centre text when I am entering text into the
text boxes, instead of having to add the tags.  As a novice in coding, I
am embarrassed to say it took me nearly an hour yesterday to work out
how to centre my text!

Cheers

Natalie

--
Natalie Brown MHthSc(OT) BHlthSc(OT) SIPT AccOT
Occupational Therapist & Director

Occumax Logo

Phone: +61 7 4953 5555
Fax: +61 7 4953 5555
Mobile: 0447 43 2255
email: natalie at occumax.com.au <mailto:natalie at occumax.com.au>
Web: www.occumax.com.au <http://www.occumax.com.au/>

Address: 2/175a Shakespeare St, Mackay QLD 4740, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 11140, Mackay Canelands QLD 4740, Australia