[Xerte] Media import using Parallels for Mac

Mark Gray mark at bodyworkskills.eu
Mon Feb 1 11:35:41 GMT 2010

Thanks folks for your suggestions.  Well this is what I have discovered. I checked that the file extension was showing and I found that I could import via the file import and drag and drop if the extension was .jpg but not if it was .jpeg. Also even if I have the extension showing under OS X it doesn't show up in Windows, though this doesn't affect the importing. Anyway I'm underway again which is cool.

Cheers

Mark