[Xerte] Page Templates - Interface Customization

James McCleese jmccleese at 2wire.com
Sun Sep 20 00:14:37 BST 2009

Ron,

It should be included in the install right out of the box. Once opening
the Xerte client, try clicking the Templates menu and selecting Page
Templates. You should find the "Quiz" template as one of the pages you
can add from that template. Alternately, you can save the Page Templates
zip file as a *.xtp file and place it in the \Xerte\Wizards\ folder
(xerte template pack, I believe).

-James McCleese