[Xerte] RE: Institutional Browser issues

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 16:20:01 BST 2009

Where are you?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Patrick
Lockley
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:16 PM
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] RE: Institutional Browser issues

mime types anyone

weather's lovely here

________________________________

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk on behalf of Adam Read
Sent: Wed 21/10/2009 09:54
To: 'Xerte discussion list'

Yes this is exactly the problem, the USER-FILES folder is completely
empty (except a text file).

XOT is obviously not writing to the folder - but I don't know why. The
folder security settings look fine to me.

Is there any way to force XOT to try and create a directory and produce
an error report?

 Adam Read

 Learning Technologist

 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk

 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673

 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building

 twitter.com/adamread <http://www.twitter.com/adamread>