[Xerte] Current Page

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 11:23:41 BST 2009

Hmm I've installed XOT on ISS (at http://elearning.net.marjon.ac.uk/rlo/ ) and ran through the full setup without problems. However when I try to login using my admin account (which I specified in the setup) I get a "The website cannot display the page  HTTP 500"  error.

Anyone experienced this? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Adam
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 566, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>