[Xerte] Current Page

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Thu Oct 15 10:54:08 BST 2009

In .rlt we have an event handler for onOpenPage.

We need to know the "current page" that we are on so that we can update page
titles and a progress bar. We currently have:
extXML.firstChild.childNodes[rootIcon.getPageIndex()] which is always
returning "0" or the first page.

How do we extract the current page number? Or current XML generated page
that is being displayed? (from template.xml)

We can get the total number of pages (childNodes) from
extXML.firstChild.childNodes.length but not the current page being
displayed.