[Xerte] Listed as "undefined" in Moodle

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 10:04:56 BST 2009

Sorry

Doesn't affect toolkits

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Patrick
Lockley
Sent: 13 October 2009 10:03
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Listed as "undefined" in Moodle

Does affect toolkits

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of RonM
Sent: 13 October 2009 10:01
To: 'Xerte discussion list'

When you say you've fixed that in what file? Is there a single file we
can replace in existing installations (Xerte and Toolkits) and if so can
you attach it to the list?

Not sure if the display differs in other LMS's but in Moodle it's just
one title/link so I think even Xerte Learning Object would suffice.
Anyone needing more in the medadata can obviously edit the title anyway
when editing the medatdata.

Cheers

Ron