[Xerte] Sending Complete status to LMS

Philip Baruch pbaruch at maxit.com
Mon Oct 12 13:17:51 BST 2009

Thanks Julian.

For now just a simple Incomplete status to post to the LMS when they start
the lesson and a Complete status when getting to a marker page that defines
the end of the lesson.

I am still trying to sort out what goes where and see all that is needed is
a function call to  _level0.setValue('cmi.core.status',<some status>);

but it's not clear to me where this gets done in On-line tool kits other
than I need to hand edit (which is fine) a file to make the call. A simple
example or discussion will teach me to fish.

Cheers,

Phil