[Xerte] Adding additional navigation button to Xerte page template (not online toolkits, I think)

Stefan Van der Vyver stefan at stinkmedia.co.za
Thu Oct 8 14:06:47 BST 2009

Hi there

A short while ago Sreeram took the time to answer my question on a
custom nav button. Since I'm not a programmer I can not add stuff to the
template in the way that I want, but I did manage to add a nav button in
the way that he suggested. His suggestion went further that what I did,
but it was already too complicated after that and I didn't have more
time to figure it out.

If anyone else wants to do similar, I'm attaching a pdf tutorial on how
the button was added.

I use it to allow the user to make a choice(s) in the flow of the
lesson, instead of it being a simply linear flow.

Stefan