[Xerte] Template Wizard - MCQ Sound on Options

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Wed Oct 7 16:16:44 BST 2009

Nah, isn't working. but if it did, wouldn't this add a new option? I don't
want to do that, I want to have the ability to add a sound actually within
each option.

Here's what I've got at the mo anyway.

  <!--MCQ
PAGE------------------------------------------------------------------------
-->

  <mcq menu="Interactivity" menuItem="Multiple Choice Question"
icon="icComments" remove="true" thumb="thumbs/mcq.jpg" hint="Poses an
multiple answer question with multiple options. Create simple true - false
questions, or more complex questions with multiple correct answers.">

    <name type="TextInput" label="Page Title"/>

    <align type="ComboBox" label="Align Text" options="Left,Right"
width="100"/>

    <instruction type="TextArea" label="Instruction" height="100"/>

    <prompt type="TextArea" label="Prompt" height="100"/>

    <type type="ComboBox" options="Single Answer,Multiple Answer"
width="120" label="Question Type"/>

    <panelWidth type="ComboBox" label="Panel Width"
options="Small,Medium,Large,Full" width="100"/>

    <narration type="media" label="Narration" optional="true"/>

    <newNodes>

      <option>

                  <sound type="media" label="Sound" optional="true"/>

                  <![CDATA[<option sound="Select a Sound" text="here is an
option" feedback="feedback for this option" correct="false"/>]]>

                  </option>

    </newNodes>

  </mcq>