[Xerte] What is the correct way to set thepropertiesofscriptduplicated text Icons?

Johnathan Kemp johnathan.kemp at cxstaffs.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 12:18:11 BST 2009

When I have finished it I will send you a copy.

I am trying to learn the button accordion.
The idea of the project is to enable me to select a Key e.g. C major, D
major etc. and have the keyboard display highlight only the keys on the
keyboard that belong to that key.
The purpose is to aid in building up a spacial / pictorial sense of
where the keys are whilst picking out a tune by looking at the sheet
music and glancing across at the keyboard map.

I think it will be helpful in the learning process, I will know better
when I try it out.

If it seems a useful learning tool then extra bits would be to allow the
user to select the size of keyboard and to select which key system they
wish to use e.g. C system, B system.

Kind regards

Johnathan

Johnathan Kemp
ICT Development Coordinator
Connexions Staffordshire
www.cxstaffs.co.uk <http://www.cxstaffs.co.uk/>
01785 355714

thepropertiesofscriptduplicated text Icons?

Any chance you want to show what you're doing? It sounds interesting...

propertiesofscriptduplicated text Icons?

Hello Julian,

Thanks for your help I have been able to solve my problems with this
now.